Our Wealth Management Service is aimed at assisting you utilize your available resources to achieve your goals (financial, family, and charitable).
We view investment management and financial planning as a long-term, continuous process that requires thorough knowledge of the client’s desires, goals and resources. Thus, our Wealth Management Service is a combination of both comprehensive financial planning along with ongoing in-depth investment management. All aspects of the client’s financial affairs are reviewed, including those of any young children, while reasonable and measurable goals are set and steps to reach those goals are defined. As goals and objectives change over time, suggestions are made and implemented on an ongoing and adaptable basis.
This service is especially suited to client’s who do not have the time or desire to manage their investment portfolio on their own and/or who prefer to have an experienced financial partner working with them.
The beginning of our partnership incorporates a series of appointments focused specifically on developing the groundwork. It is this financial planning process that will determine the critical issues for the client and focus on ways to provide measurable and concrete actions to address these issues. The results of the financial planning will then guide us in the recommendations and implementation of the client’s portfolio.
We will review a client’s entire investment portfolio with an eye on achieving the top priority goals. Implementation of the portfolio to be managed will be completed based upon a disciplined approach that is designed to educate the client and remove emotional investing from the mix. Continual monitoring and reporting of the client’s portfolio will be reported on a regular (usually quarterly) basis.
Wealth Management Services includes:
- investment management
- performance reporting
- cash flow management
- retirement sufficiency analysis
- estate planning
- insurance review
- education planning
- tax planning
- implementation of recommendations within each area of review
We also provide experienced assistance with related financial decisions that may arise, such as possible early retirement or the purchase or sale of a vacation home.
Our Wealth Management Service is broken down into three integral parts:
- Part I – INITIAL FINANCIAL PLANNING will be accomplished through a series of roughly four meetings in a six month time period. This will include intensive work from both the client as well as the advisor through data gathering and discussions of both personal and financial information.
- Part II – PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT deals with the portfolio management of your investment capital. In making portfolio recommendations we will review various different investments; experience has proven that broad diversification across various investment styles represents the best chance for investment success and meeting your financial goals. Knowing the client’s tax situation aids us in structuring the portfolio within differing types of accounts for optimum tax efficiency. We are also sensitive to the fees charged custodians and fund managers.
- Part III – ONGOING UPDATES with a focus on the future. In periodic meetings (determined by the clients’ situation) we review the entire financial planning process on a regular and ongoing basis and to monitor the progression toward goals and alignment of capital to achieve any new goals.
Although our Wealth Management Service is an ongoing agreement and constant adjustments are required, the length of the service to the client is at the client’s discretion. The client or the firm may terminate an Agreement by written notice to the other party at any time.
The annual Wealth Management Services fee is based upon an ongoing retainer fee of $500.00 per year plus a percentage of the managed assets according to the following schedule:
0.6% on the first $1,000,000
0.4% on the next $4,000,000 (from $1,000,001 to $5,000,000)
0.2% on the assets above $5,000,000
To support your financial needs and concerns we offer three distinctive services:
If you would like more information regarding this service, or would like to schedule a complimentary appointment, please click here